Philips T12 Blue 52 TL Neonatal Jaundice Phototherapy 20W G13 600mm
Currently, people are looking at this product
By emitting light almost entirely within the 400 to 500 nm bandwidth and peaking at; 450 nm, Philips TL/TL-D colour 52 lamps have no radiation from the short wave UVB; waveband.
By emitting light almost entirely within the 400 to 500 nm bandwidth and peaking at; 450 nm, Philips TL/TL-D colour 52 lamps have no radiation from the short wave UVB; waveband. They are therefore suitable to be used in systems for applications such as Agriculture and Neonatal Jaundice Phototherapy.
Warnings and Safety:
• A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take them to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
• Photobiological safety – IEC 62471 - Risk Group 2. CAUTION - Possibly hazardous optical radiation emitted from these products.
- Wattage: 20W
- Voltage: 59V
- Base: Tube Base G13
- Bulb Type: T12 Fluorescent
- Lumens: 318 Lm
- Finish: Opal
- Life: 2000 hrs
- Dimmable: No
- Special Light Colour: Colour Code: Blue 52
- Dimensions: 600 x 40.5 x 40.5mm
✔ Specialised; Agriculture and Neonatal Jaundice Phototherapy
|Base||Tube Base G13|
|Dimension||589.8 X 40.5 mm|
|Other Code||TL 20W/52|
|Lamp Application||Jaundice threatment|