Germicidal Fluorescent Lights
If you are in the market for ultraviolet lights, you have come to the right place. Ultraviolet (UV) lights are a great way to get rid of germs with the lamps, tubes, and fixtures and keep your home clean.
Did You Know Atoms in Germicidal Fluorescent Tube Emit Visible and Ultraviolet Light?
Ultraviolet lights are used for a variety of industrial and personal applications. They are commonly used as germicidal lighting to kill bacteria, or as blacklight tubes to create a special effect. UV lights also have a number of other uses, which is why they are available in five different lengths.
Ultraviolet lights come in five different lengths: 300MM, 450MM, 600MM, 900MM, and 1200MM. The most common length is the 600MM light, which is perfect for general use. The 450MM light is a good choice for tight spaces, and the 900MM and 1200MM lights are ideal for larger areas.
All of our ultraviolet lights use the same technology and emit the same amount of ultraviolet radiation. The only difference is the length of the tube.
- Special Price $1,127.54 Regular Price $1,353.04Quickview
- Special Price $5,330.01 Regular Price $5,911.37Quickview
- Special Price $3,762.97 Regular Price $5,025.77Quickview
- Special Price $1,559.49 Regular Price $1,599.00Quickview
- Special Price $300.20 Regular Price $369.00Quickview
- Special Price $9,289.07 Regular Price $10,250.01Quickview