● Unfortunately due to heavy weight and size, a small number of our products are excluded from this offer, including Highbay products, LED Achitectural, panels and large fluorescent tubes. This information will appear in your cart if you have selected any of the excluded products.
● Unfortunately this offer also excludes shipping to some remote areas, including NT postcodes 0800-0886, WA postcodes 6215-6799 and QLD postcodes 4309-4499 and 4580-4999.
● All online payments are secured through SSL Digital Certificates and Paypal online security.
● We are unable to deliver to PO boxes or mail lockers.
● For any orders where delivery is to Islands or remote areas; NT postcodes 0800-0886, WA postcodes 6215-6799 and QLD postcodes 4309-4499 and 4580-4999, please order contact via email@example.com or phone us on 03 9819 1777 to to ensure you receive the best shipping price.
● Unfortunately, we cannot deliver fluorescent tubes to remote locations such as due to the delicate nature of the products and high chance of breakage.
Free Pickup (Hawthorn, VIC)
Order online and pickup free from our Melbourne showroom. If you have selected this option, you will receive a call from the GMT team to confirm when your order is available for pickup.
● Showroom address is 1-7 Thomas Street, Hawthorn, VIC 3122
● Pickup available Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm.
We are more than happy to do business overseas. Since the freight costs can vary, all international orders must be placed over the phone at 03 9819 1777 to ensure you receive the best shipping price. To expedite your ordering process, please prepare the product code of the item(s) you wish to purchase before you call, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to return your purchase for any reason, details of our returns policy are outlined below:
If you think a product is faulty, please contact email@example.com within 14 days of receiving the product, and our team will assist you with organising to return the product. We are unable to accept returns after 14 days.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within a reasonable period from the time of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
Please include all original packaging and with the product being returned. Any items returned without original packaging are not eligible for refunds.
All returns are at the expense of the sender.
Returns must be authorised by GMT staff; if the reason for returns is invalid we will not be able to issue a refund.
All returns must be directed through GMT Customer Service. Please do not return or post items before obtaining authorisation from GMT staff - if you do, there is a risk that your returned item may not be identifiable and your returns may not be accepted.
Where goods are returned for other reasons, a 25% restocking fee will apply.
Store Credit Voucher Policy:
What is a Store Credit Voucher/Replacement?
Store Credit Voucher/Replacement can be redeemed for purchases in store through GMT Lighting in case you change your mind or you made a wrong purchase.
How to get Store Credit Voucher
Store Credit Voucher/Replacement is given by GMT Customer Services in lieu for cash refund
How to use Store Credit
1. Any Store Credit Voucher/Replacement requested by customers can be redeemed only if the customer has valid GMT Lighting reciept
within 14 days of purchasing the product.
2. Store Credit Voucher can be used as cash to shop GMT Lighting products. Your store credit voucher is the same as cash. You can use in
conjunction with other special offers and discounts or promotional sales that may be offered.
Store credit cannot be redeemed for cash. Store voucher is only valid for One Year after purchase date.