Philips TUV Germicidal Tube T5 with T5-T8 Adapters 10W G13 340mm
Currently, people are looking at this product
The Philips TUV T5 10W is a UVC slim double-ended UVC (germicidal) lamp used in residential water and air disinfection units.
DANGER: Risk Group 3 Ultra Violet product. These lamps emit high-power UV radiation that can cause severe injury to skin and eyes. Avoid eye and skin exposure to unshielded products. Use only in an enclosed environment that shields users from the radiation.
TUV T8 lamps are double-ended UV-C 253.7 nm emitting lamps. TUV T8 lamps offer almost constant UV-C output over their complete lifetime. Moreover, they have a long and reliable lifetime, which allows maintenance to be planned for in advance.
Warnings and Safety:
• A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take them to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
• DANGER: Risk Group 3 Ultra Violet product. These lamps emit high-power UV radiation that can cause severe injury to the skin and eyes. Avoid eye and skin exposure to unshielded products. Use only in an enclosed environment which shields users from the radiation.
• Plants and/or materials that are exposed to UV-C and/or ozone for a long time may become damaged and/or discolored.
- Wattage: 10W
- Voltage: 48.5V
- Base: Tube Base G13
- Bulb Type: T5
- Finish: Clear
- Dimmable: No
- Special Light Colour: TUV
- Dimensions: 340 x 16 x 16mm
✔ Specialised; freshwater aquarium, disinfection systems, room disinfection equipment
|Base||Tube Base G13|
|Dimension||1.1 Foot - 340mm|
|Special Light Colour||TUV|
|Applications||✔ Specialised; freshwater aquarium, disinfection systems, room disinfection equipment|
|Dimensions||340 x 16 x 16mm|